all about my little bundle of joy, nicholas neo junhao

Monday, August 08, 2005

Mahjong and birthday cake





It was a double celebration. Mahjong to celebrate mum coming out from the operation without complications and also a birthday celebration for Nicholas' 3rd birthday.
Everybody had mee-sua with eggs and seafood for dinner and a 1.5kg birthday cake. Missed having Nancy and her family around and it's Cheryl's birthday as well. We all missed you Cheryl!! Happy 17th Birthday! I cursed myself for taking things for granted and misplacing my 256mb card. I thought it was in the camera and happily took acouple of shots when suddenly the message 'memory card is full' flashed on the lcd screen. I wanted to take many shots but damnit, I could only take all of 4 pics and a 2-second video! Boy, am I mad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home