all about my little bundle of joy, nicholas neo junhao

Thursday, April 28, 2005

SONG & DANCE

Yes it's been awhile since I've put down any thoughts. It's just that the weather is really getting me down and all I want to do is hide in the aircon room. Well back to the star of this blog Nicholas. He is speaking quite clearly now and his vocabulary's increased tremendously. I'm glad that at least I'm doing some things right. He loves to sing and dance and he would hum some tune all day long.
He is usually quite well behaved and he loves to talk. Sometimes I don't even know what he's talking about, he would just rattle on and on....
I can't wait till his birthday in August when I plan to buy for him the Fisherprice bike/scooter. I think he's gonna love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home